Keeping your yard or law clean and tidy is essential for any family. You need not be a professional to understand that the leaves gathered in the yard need to be cleared up.
Maintenance comes before an aesthetic appeal, wherein you can think about landscaping your garden as well. Lending a personal touch to your home and the surroundings can be achieved by frequent clean-up. A simple task like clearing up the gathered leaves is finished by using a leaf vacuum.
Below is an extensive list of leaf vacuums that can be invested in to make your life convenient.
Disclaimer – This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
Worx Turbine Leaf Blower
- Operating it with one hand is possible because of its compactness and lightweight.
- The in-built turbine function results in maximum power output.
- Adjustable speed levels make your life simple, with a maximum attained at 110mph.
Toro Leaf Vacuum
- All of the accompanying tools and accessories come along with it, so an additional purchase is not required.
- The vacuum generates maximum power.
- A single-use/operation attains a speed level of 250 mph.
Greenworks Leaf Blower
- Greenworks is a cordless variety, and the vacuum is easy to use and carry around without the added trouble of connecting to a power source.
- Speed levels can be easily adjusted, and the maximum is 185mph.
- It doubles up as a blower too.
The Best Leaf Vacuums in 2021
1. Worx Turbine Leaf Vacuum & blower
The Worx Turbine is equivalent to a high-performing power unit, which blows the leaves away and ensures user comfort and noiseless capacity while doing so. The dual-speed role provides that you can easily switch between the speeds for different types of terrain.
With air being blown at a speed of 600CFM, you are in for a treat while clearing out a large amount of debris in one swift motion. Whether it is your backyard or workstation, every surface can be clean in a few minutes with the hyper intensive force of the air released.
- Lightweight and easy to carry around.
- Three-year manufacturer warranty.
- Air nozzle releases a stream of air ideal for harsh conditions.
- The turbine generator packs in a lot of power.
- Speed levels can be adjusted.
- The maximum speed achieved is 110mph, and the blowing capacity is 600CFM.
- Compact & Portable.
- Professional grade capacity with blower mode.
- Easy handling & maintenance.
- Turbine generated power is ideal for heavy-duty cleaning.
- It can be heavy for single-handed operation.
2. Toro Leaf Vacuum
Toro 51619 model of the leaf vacuum is one of the prime choices for buying a leaf vacuum for many reasons. It generates immense power and displays versatility in the two tasks that are carried out with ease.
Not only does it clear up the gathered leaves completely with a sucking activity, but it also gives way to a path by blowing them away too. Both blowing and vacuum function are carried out swiftly, making it a dynamic choice for getting rid of debris fast.
- The vacuum has dual functioning modes with blower and vacuum mode.
- Ease of use & accessibility.
- Speed levels are adjustable.
- The maximum speed achieved is 250mph.
- Power output is high.
- Accessories like the vacuum tube, nozzles, cord & so in are available.
- 3-in-1 capacity with the metal impeller.
- The latch comes out easily.
- The lock-in function for the cord increases safety.
- The vacuum bag functions poorly after a few uses.
3. Greenworks Leaf Vaccum & Blower
The DigiPro Brushless model of the leaf vacuum is a strong contender to the gas blowers used otherwise. They are harmful to the environment with increased emissions and take up more effort than a battery-operated unit.
It is a versatile device with all the tools present and an excellent operation time of 60 minutes with a single charge. Powered with a brushless motor, you can vacuum at ease and gain maximum power noiselessly.
- Speed options are multiple.
- The maximum speed achieved is 185mph.
- Works well as both a blower & a vacuum.
- Brushless motor technology
- Noiseless and comfortable
- Ergonomic design and grip
- Can quickly get rid of wet & dry leaves.
- The cordless variety is portable.
- Lightweight function.
- It packs in more power than expected.
- Excellent four-year warranty clause included.
- The shelf life of the battery is low.
4. Worx TRIVAC Leaf Vaccum & Blower
The WG509 model of the leaf vacuum is your one-stop solution for blowing, vacuuming, and mulching needs with a three-in-one functional capacity. The reduction in the debris load is a whopping 16:1 ratio, which makes your clean-up a breeze.
The lightweight function makes it an ideal choice to use as a leaf vacuum at any point in time. Further, the single-handed operation makes it hassle-free to benefit anyone being able to do the job.
- The powerful motor helps in quicker clearing of the debris.
- Three-in-one functionality
- Ease of use & accessibility is high.
- The collection bag reduces the debris & eases up the collection too.
- The quick-release function helps in easy emptying of the bag.
- Simple & easy to use.
- Size is 9.3lbs only, which makes it simple to carry around.
- A metal impeller is efficient & delivers quick results.
- Blowing is strong enough to reduce debris accumulation.
- The strap attached isn’t extendable & can become awkward to use.
5. BLACK+DECKER BEBL7000 Leaf Vaccum & Blower
The BEBL7000 model is another three-in-one available leaf vacuum with the backpack mode’s blowing capacity. The convenience of the shoulder strap saves time and effort.
The significant reduction of the debris is a boon and the time required to do the task is yet another advantage for you as the user. The power boost button is an outstanding feature, and it helps in progressively increasing power levels.
- Ease of use & accessibility is high.
- The leaf vacuum is hassle-free & can be conveniently used.
- The 3-in-1 function makes blowing, vacuum, and mulching easy.
- Maximum speed is 250mph & airstream speed is 400 CFM.
- It can easily be attached to the backpack.
- It can swiftly be switched to the power burst mode.
- Individual parts can turn faulty.
6. Worx Leaf Blower
The Worx Fusion leaf vacuum is enabled with the combined speed and power necessary for a powerful function wherein the blower, and mulcher functions are fulfilled at ease.
Also, the turbine fan technology gives you the necessary power boost while you’re at work. Weighing just 9.3lbs makes it convenient to carry around without the added hassle of lugging around a heavy object.
- A maximum speed of 650mph & airstream volume is 525 CFM.
- Lightweight function & easy to handle.
- The power generated during vacuum mode is high with the turbine technology.
- 3-in-1 functional capacity.
- Works well as vacuum & mulches too.
- Comes with a shoulder strap & collection bag for the easy disposal of the leaves.
- Three-year warranty.
- Dual speed control.
- Dust particles accumulate in the bag & fall off during usage.
7. Husqvarna Leaf BlowerNo products found.
Here is a handheld leaf vacuum conveniently accessed in the single-handed mode and the backpack mode. The velocity at which the air is released makes your task at hand, simple and straightforward.
In the backpack mode, the power generated is ideal for clearing up the path of leaves and other types of debris. Further, the additional support provided through the shoulder straps is a much-needed boon.
No products found.
- The highest speed achieved is 170mph.
- Blowing capacity is robust up to 470 CFM.
- Ease of use & accessibility is high.
- Smart start switch helps in the quicker startup.
- The cordless device makes it portable and easy to handle.
- Smart capacity enabled with cruise control
- The stop switch makes the task hassle-free and simple
- It can be easily attached in the backpack mode.
- Starting it can take time & can be poorly functioning.
8. Remington RM2BV Ambush blower
The RM2BV model of the leaf vacuum model works on gas wherein the two modes, including blowing, are achieved without any hassle because of the intuitive Quickstart mode.
The maximum speed level is 250mph, and the air stream capacity is 450 CFM, which makes the clean-up of leaves easy and convenient. The clean-up is fast with the vast vacuum bag and the high level of reduction of the accumulated leaves and adjoining waste matter.
- Works well as blower & vacuum (2-in-1 mode).
- The maximum speed of 250mph with & blowing capacity of 450 CFM.
- Switch mode helps in easy usage.
- Compact for storage & maintenance.
- Cruise control feature of the throttle, which helps in easy handling of the airstream.
- Quick start technology enables faster start-up.
- Maximum control & comfort.
- A transparent fuel tank helps you know exactly when it needs a refill.
- Extra-long nozzle to reach the surface quickly.
- The disposable bag can hold a large amount of debris for easy disposal.
- Choking of the air unit can occur.
9. BLACK& DECKER BV6000 Leaf Vaccum & Blower
The BV6000 model of the leaf vacuum is a beautiful addition to your toolkit. Its three-in-function enables it to mulch the leaves collected and blow them away when sucking in.
Hence, the mode of the function selected is entirely your choice, and the high-speed level of 250 mph makes the task more straightforward than it looks. You get performance and comfort packed into one machine ideal for maintaining your driveways, lawns, and gardens.
- 3-in-1 capacity works as the blower, mulcher, and vacuum.
- The disposable bag is ideal for the collection of leaves.
- It can achieve high-speed levels of 250mph.
- The speed level is adjustable.
- Good value for money.
- Can get rid of the leaves in a short period.
- You need to get acquainted with the vacuum by giving it time to decide which pace is ideal for your kind of work.
10. Black & Decker BV3100 leaf vacuum
The BV3100 model of the leaf vacuum is one heavy-duty, and high-performing unit with a blowing capacity of 300 CFM and speed levels of up to 210 mph attained at ease.
The vacuum easily converts itself into a blower without any other tools being required. The unit’s mulching ability is so high that it reduces the amount of debris by a great deal.
- Ease of use & accessibility is high.
- Cleaning up is comfortable with a disposable bag.
- The anti-clog Vortex impeller makes the job of mulching and vacuuming easier.
- The maximum speed achieved is 210mph.
- A heavy-duty mode is available.
- Works well in all three modes – blower, vacuum, and mulch.
- Airstream capacity is up to 300 CFM to make cleaning up debris easier.
- The collection & disposable bag isn’t long-lasting.
Leaf Vacuums Buyer’s Guide
After taking a closer look at all of the pros and cons mentioned above, you stand to make a better choice of your next purchase. Here are a few factors that you can consider to help you further in making a choice:
Whether it is the airstream capacity or the speed attained, this is an essential factor because it determines the time in which the task can be completed. The faster the level, the quicker is the clean-up time.
The power output of a leaf vacuum decides whether the blowing or sucking efficiently. Hence, the higher the power, the better are your chances of eliminating debris from your yard or driveway.
The debris reduction ratio is an all-important factor for knowing how many nags of waste are going to be on the curb after you’re done with your cleaning. The higher the ratio value, the easier it is to maximize the clearing up power.
The lightweight function and ease of handling the device help determine whether a single-handed operation is possible or a backpack mode is available. Cordless varieties are preferred for this very reason.
Since you’re well aware of the factors involved while buying a leaf vacuum and the curated list of vacuums that can keep you free from worries, you’re ready to make a worthwhile purchase.