Each one of us generates a large amount of waste in the household daily. Whether it’s due to the daily chores or the natural body processes, you are subjecting the pipes, drains, and systems to an overload that needs to be cleared for a clean and odorless septic system.
Once the toxic fumes spread in the surroundings, the task at hand becomes cumbersome. Septic tank treatments help in clearing the systems and maintaining groundwater quality so that there is no contamination due to spillage or leakage. Here is a curated list of septic tank treatments that can help clean and maintain the septic tanks.
Disclaimer – This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
Green Gobbler SEPTIC SAVER
- The enzyme packs are adequate for a half-a-year supply.
- Particular waste stuck to the pipe interiors can be broken down in one flush of the packets.
- The Green Gobbler septic saver saves on time and effort with the professional repairs which would be required.
Cabin ObsessionSeptic Treatment
- All-natural solution with no chemicals added. Hence, it is eco-friendly ad a safe alternative.
- The bacterial culture is active and can be used in aerobic and anaerobic septic systems and the household.
- The year-long supply of the packets is easy to flush and soluble.
GreenPig Septic Tank Treatment
- One of these packets is ideal for tanks of different capacities like 500, 1000, and 1500 gallons.
- The packets are an eco-friendly option as they’re easily soluble in water
- Any form of solid waste is easily and quickly broken down into liquid form.
The Best Septic Tank Treatments
1. Green Gobbler SEPTIC SAVER
The septic saver enzyme packets are ideal for easy and quick digestion of the septic waste with a flush-and-go mechanism that is safe and effective. The bio-degradable packets help a great deal in the complete elimination of waste.
They come with integrating an application wherein you can set alerts and notifications for cleaning the system.A 6-month supply is provided, and with the easy flush-and-go solution, you’re good to go.
- Ultimate protection for your septic tank with the problem of frequent maintenance wholly avoided.
- Hence, it can easily digest and act on the septic waste, preventing the accumulation of sludge in the pipes or the system.
- The harmful odor is eliminated with the use of entirely natural packs.
- The packets are environment-friendly easily degradable.
- They are safe, effective, and don’t leave any residue behind.
- The packs are strong enough for commercial use too.
- It can get cumbersome since only half a year’s supply is provided.
2. GreenPig Septic Tank Treatment
The concentrated formula contains live cultures of bacteria, which can reduce the toxic load in the environment by easy and quick decomposition of the sludge. The pre-measured quantity helps save you from the added problem of deciding the amount of the treatment required.
With the Green Pig solution, you can stay rest assured about the condition of your plumbing system as it will remain unaffected. Since it is biologically active organisms, the treatment is a sure-shot guarantee plan.
- A year-long supply is provided with usage in each month.
- Can quickly treat tanks of different capacities such as 500, 1000, and 1500 gallons.
- The packets can even be used every three months because of the power-packed in each of them.
- The four soluble packs are suitable for usage in the entire septic tank.
- The formulation is concentrated and can be used to break down hard to digest the waste as well.
- The live culture used in the soluble packets makes it environment-friendly.
- The maintenance of the septic tank is reduced to a great extent through the usage of these packets.
- It doesn’t cause any harm to the pipes and the entire septic system.
- There are chances that it will not work in households that use a lot of toilet paper.
3. Septic Treatment by Cabin Obsession
The septic treatment packets are characterized by bacterial cultures that will actively decompose the sludge and easy dissolution of the water packets. Being free from chemical additives is an ideal choice for houses that are unsure of their plumbing issues.
The packets contain bacteria’s live culture, which can stay for long within the pipes, drain, and tanks so that the septic treatment is done quickly and conveniently.
- Pocket-friendly with the usage of one packet per month for the capacity of a 1000-gallon tank.
- Year-long supply guaranteed with a total of 12 packets provided for each month.
- Environment-friendly and completely natural
- No chemical ingredients were added.
- Can easily dissolve in water and, in turn, get flushed down the septic system.
- The packets are long-lasting with no harm caused to the bacteria.
- It saves on time and effort as it prevents tough clogs and hard to remove the accumulation of waste.
- The bacterial cultures present within the packets is specifically selected to produce enzymes that will decompose the solid waste fast.
- Can leave behind residue, which will require multiple flushes to be cleared.
4. Roebic Septic Tank Treatment
Roebicseptic tank treatment is an environment-friendly alternative to the chemical solutions. It aids in the quick decomposition of the organic matter and helps regain the natural balance within the tank and pipes.
K-37-Q formula is available in liquid form and is extremely useful for various blockages caused due to different waste matter.A solution is an eco-friendly option.
- The formulation is liquid and comes in a 32-ounce capacity bottle.
- It leaves no residual smell and is ideal for clearing out the inlets and outlets from the undesirable accumulation of waste.
- The natural balance is restored in the septic tank with a focus on the hard to decompose sludge.
- An ideal choice for year-long treatment plans.
- Eco-friendly and bio-degradable
- The formula contains unique bacterial culture which is resistant to detergents and other chemicals.
- Pre-measured quantities aren’t available.
- Available for a capacity of 500-gallon tanks only.
5. Enzytabs Septic Tank System Treatment
The tablets’ enzymatic activity is ideal for the septic tank treatment as they contain all the necessary action to decompose waste and dilute waste.You need not worry about pouring out pre-measured quantities since the tablets are ideal for optimum usage.
The Enzytabs also containsan appropriate amount of plant extracts, which can aggressively attack the sludge and other forms of waste to break it down and release simple by-products.
- The enzytabs is available in tablets, which give off effervescence that can quickly decompose waste.
- The tablets don’t leave behind a residual smell, which makes it convenient to use.
- They’re an eco-friendly option as it contains a large number of plant extracts.
- Its safe, reliable, and contains no chemical ingredients whatsoever.
- The tablets contain an adequate quantity of the active ingredient, which helps solid waste’s fast decomposition.
- With the use of the tablets, the pollution caused due to the packages’ incorrect disposal can be avoided.
- Obnoxious fumes and smells are kept at bay with this preparation.
- Supply is limited for four months only.
6. Zep Septic Treatment
The Septi-Packs are an innovative design of administering treatment plans into the tanks, causing pollution or resulting in toxic smell. Concentrated doses of the solution are ideal for keeping your entire system clear from the accumulation of debris.
The ZSTP6 ConcentratedSepti-packsis a dense solution that is present in a sealed bag.Doses of the treatment are available in measured quantities within the sealed packs.
- The eco-friendly solution is reliable and safe for usage for an extended duration.
- The treatment is an efficient addition to the cleaning solutions in the house.
- Treatment plans are pocket-friendly, with one bag present for every month.
- The bags are soluble in the water and leave behind no residue or any toxic smell.
- Septi-packs have a pleasant fragrance, which makes them tolerable and clean options.
- Requires repeated usage every month rather than once in 2 or 3 months.
7. Walex Septic Tank Treatment
Walex is a product that can be quickly and conveniently used in large-capacity tanks of 1500 gallons. As a biologically active substance, the decomposition is a natural process, and your septic system runs with no obstructions and in a hassle-free way.
The BIO-31112 solution is ideal for households because of its capacity and nature, making it practical for cleaning the sludge frequently.
- The bacteria keep the tank and the entire septic system clean by the rapid decomposition of the sludge and other forms of waste.
- The product is available in water-soluble packets, which can be used per month.
- Due to waste accumulation, a nasty smell can develop, which is entirely avoided using this product.
- Budget-friendly with twelve packets available for usage.
- Usage for up to 1500 gallons capacity
- The outer packaging can be sealed up again when required for repeated use.
- The external pack isn’t eco-friendly and can be polluting.
8. RID-X Septic Tank Treatment
The RID-X enzymes are available in loose powders’ concentrated formula, containing a large quantity of the cellulase enzyme. This enzyme is involved in the specialized breakdown of organic matter.
An interesting fact revealed is that as per a national survey conducted, it has been voted as the number one choice for septic tank treatment. Being an eco-friendly option, it is safe to use over extended durations and in large quantities.
- Available in the form of a powder and is a powerful, concentrated formulation.
- It contains large amounts of the enzyme cellulase, which helps in breaking down organic waste.
- It can be easily applied to break down tough waste.
- Works like a breeze for a tank of a capacity of 1500 gallons.
- Causes no harm to the drains and pipes.
- Extremely safe and bio-degradable.
- It isn’t available in measured quantities and requires a specific amount to be measured and applied every time.
9. Drano Septic Treatment
Drano septic tank treatment is a soluble packet that can be flushed down the toilet, and no harm is caused to the pipes or the system in the entire process. Neither does it leave any toxic smell nor any form of residual waste which can harm the interior of the septic system
The advanced solution is perfect for a complicated matter. It can quickly get rid of impurities and other particles of waste so that the septic tank functions correctly and the groundwater, in turn, remains clean and potable.
- The product comes in easily soluble packets, which can be flushed down the septic system.
- All of the tough to get rid of impurities and waste can be cleared out by these pouches’ action.
- The septic tank is free from accumulation of waste and toxic build-up.
- There’s no leakage or spillage from the pouches.
- No harm is caused to the interiors of the system or the pipes with repeated usage.
- Doesn’t leave behind any powdery deposit or residual smell.
- Extremely safe and sufficient for usage.
- It can turn into an expensive treatment since only three packs are provided per month.
10. Septic Blast Septic Tank Treatment
The Septic Blast is a septic tank treatment solution that is very useful in emergency conditions and when the sludge is difficult to get rid of. A specialized liquid that will blast away all of your septic tank issues in a single flush.
An emergency condition in septic tanks’ maintenance calls for a robust solution that can restore and maintain the natural balance within the tank and the overall plumbing system.
- The concentrated formula is in the form of a liquid and can quickly recover the septic system’s natural balance.
- You need to add two cups of the liquid to obtain the desired results.
- With this solution, you save on regular cleaning and maintenance
- It takes a long time for the water to seep through in clogged pipes, which is prevented using the septic blast solution.
- Its an eco-friendly and bio-degradable solution
- The enzymatic breakdown is ideal for getting rid of sludge and other accumulated waste.
- Can easily prevent residual smell and other deposits.
- It needs to be measured in every application
- Can lead to spillage or leakage.
Septic Tank Treatments Buyer’s Guide
From the list of all the possible septic tank treatments, you are well aware of all of them’ benefits and limitations. Here is a list of factors that can guide you in making the purchase that suits you the best to decide further.
The first step in selecting a septic tank solution is knowing the exact point, which needs additional focus. The issues can be many, such as waste stuck in the pipe or drain, hair clogging the basin or the sinkhole, grease accumulating in the kitchen drain, and so on. By knowing the house’s septic system, you can understand which product to use and its frequency.
Different septic tank treatment solutions have other active ingredients, which help in the breakdown and decomposition of the sludge. This is a natural activity that is carried out by bacterial cultures. In addition to this, there are enzymatic tablets that can also be used at ease.
Selecting an appropriate septic tank treatment is dependent on the ease of use and accessibility. Usually, the solutions come in packets or effervescent tablets, which are readily soluble in water and can be flushed in the toilets.
Reaching the end of the product reviews, you can make an informed decision about which treatment plan is best for your septic system.